The Center for Emotional and Spiritual Development in collaboration with Elijah House in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho is qualified to administer the Elijah House Facilitated Video School Training Courses 201 and 202. Maryann Hayles, Co-Founder and Managing Director Inner Healing and Rupert Hayles, Co-founder and President, will be the facilitators.
To provide students with a clear view of Christ-centered Inner Healing (a means toward sanctification and transformation) and its foundations in Scripture.
To teach, model and provide opportunity to practice…
- Ministry to one another according to the Word of God, in the power and sensitivity of Christ through His Holy Spirit.
- Bringing to death on the Cross and bringing to life in Christ, as fundamental elements of the healing process.
- Prayer in inner healing ministry.
- Applying the essential scriptural elements of inner healing: confession, forgiveness and repentance.
- Recognizing and understanding common problems and patterns of difficulty in people’s lives, and identifying wounds and roots of bitterness (tracking from fruit to root).
- Listening and discerning the Holy Spirit’s directions in healing ministry.
- Basic ministry skills: interviewing, active listening, prayer and small group dynamics.
- Sharing God’s unconditional love in healing relationships.
To offer students the opportunity to experience personal healing through small group ministry with their peers (and in other settings, as the Lord leads) in order to prepare students for ministry to others. To provide a safe setting for learning, ministry and building relationships.
Host Organization: Center for Emotional and Spiritual Development
Facilitators: Rupert and Maryann Hayles
Course: Course 201 Level 1 and 2 Prayer Ministry
Course Dates: Thurs. 6:30-10:30pm – Sept. 12, 26, Oct. 3, 17,
Nov. 7, 14, 21, and Dec. 5, 12
Sat. 9:00 – 2:00pm – Sept. 21, Oct.12, and Nov. 2
Location: The Residence Inn by Marriott, 107 Prospect Ave.,
West Orange, NJ 07052
Cost*: $300 per person (includes 12 week school, workbook)
*Payment plan, scholarship and couple’s discount
available upon request
See below application. Register as soon as possible to ensure seat availability.
About Elijah House
Headquartered in Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho, Elijah House was founded with the mandate to restore the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers (Malachi 4:5-6). This is being accomplished by equipping the saints with biblical tools founded upon universal laws in the Word of God, to enable discernment of root issues and allow true healing.
About The Center for Emotional and Spiritual Development
Headquartered in New Jersey, The Center for Emotional and Spiritual Development (CESD) is a professional services organization and ministry offering our friends best in-class products and services to help achieve optimum emotional and spiritual capacity benefiting all areas of their lives, professional and personal. The on-going goal of The Center is to create an emotional revolution in the Church.